PALUX Dishwashing machines GSC 700
The GSC 700 is a washing powerhouse. Anywhere where output and a higher standard are prerequisites and where a superior class of equipment is in demand, the GSC 700, as a push through or corner model, comes into its own. With an hourly rate of 1200 plates or 1500 cups, it is ideal for the larger catering organisations.
Plus points at a glance:
- 3 basic programmes of 60, 120 and 240 seconds and a long programme for stubborn dirt ensure best washing results.
- The large standard basket of 560 x 560 mm provides plenty of space for small and large plates and GN 1/1 trays,
- The robust dual wash arm ensures double washing power, short washing times and best washing results.
- The dual area strainer system for large particles, for dual filtering of the washing suds and low water and cleaning agent consumption,
- The dual pumping system ensures that the washing suds are circulated twice.
- Optimum handling from precisely balanced, feather-light hood.
- Water level indicator in the washing tank with automatic topping up.
- Deep-drawn internal tank compartment with large radii and removable washing system facilitates cleaning and ensures hygiene.
- Automatic measuring into dosis of cleansing agent
- Order number: 852260
- Dimensions (L x D x H) mm: 705 x 795 x 1540/1960
- Total connected load kW: 16,2
- Voltage V/Hz: 400 V 3 N 50 Hz
- Direct heat mission kW: 2,50
- Latent heat mission kW: 1,80
- Steam emission kg/h: 2,60
- Theoretical washing output baskets/h: 60
- Basket size mm (L x D): 560 x 560
- Quantity of washing programs: 4
- Program duration in seconds: 60/120/240
- Dish module height mm: 425
- Pump circulation rate litres/minute: 2x 450
- Tank/boiler content litres: 60/12
- Pumping capacity kW: 2x 0,9
- Heater tank kW: 4,0
- Heater boiler kW: 14,4
- Water flow temperature °C: max. 60
- Water consumption/washing phase litres: 3-5
- Height with hood open mm: 1960
- Water drain Ø mm: 40
- Water supply: R 3/4" pressure hose
- Dynamic water pressure: 2,5 - 6
We reserve the right to make technical changes.