DE – Velbert-Neviges
In Haus Stemberg, rated with one Michelin star as well as 17 points and 3 toques by Gault Millau, the top-performing Topline Series and several other components from the broad product range of PALUX are being used.
“Two kitchens from one stove” – that‘s the philosophy of Walter and Sascha Stemberg. The PALUX kitchen solutions have guaranteed their success for over 16 years now. The kitchen has been specially designed and customised according to the structural conditions of the listed building, which has been family-owned since 1864. Despite the limited space available up to a total of eleven cooks and assistants can easily work in the perfectly arranged PALUX kitchen.
In the well-planned concept both the limited space available and the individual demands have been taken into account, satisfying both father and son:
“As a long-established restaurant we need reliable and strong partners such as PALUX. Only the best is good enough for us – whether it is food or technology.”
- Member of the Association Jeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe
- One Michelin-Star, Michelin Guide
- 17 out of 20 points in the Gault Millau
- 3,5 out of 5 points in the “Feinschmecker” Magazine (German Gourmet Magazine)
At a glance: PALUX Products in Haus Stemberg
- PALUX Topline
- PALUX Touch ’n’ Steam 611 QL
- PALUX Salamander VarioLift C
- PALUX Dishwashing Machines GSC 400
- PALUX Stainless Steel Furniture from the Topline-Series