SG – Singapore
In the heart of Singapore's business district, Ivan Brehm opened his first own restaurant "Nouri" in June 2017.
Ivan Brehm's CV is impressive: he cooked in the "Per SE" in NYC, which belongs to the Thomas Keller Restaurant Group, in the "Mugaritz" in the Basque Country and in various traditional Osterias in Italy. He used this experience and moved to London in 2006 to cook under Claude Bosi at the "Hibiscus London". Two years later Ivan Brehm gained new experiences under Heston Blumenthal at the "Fat Duck", also in London. The award of the Michelin Star in 2016 confirmed his four years of hard work.
Brehm describes the cuisine at Nouri as "crossroads cooking". The different cultural influences, flavours and aromas are combined to create a new, unique experience of taste. The interior design focuses on the imposing marble "chefs table" where guests can directly interact with the chefs and watch them work. The rest of the dining room also offers a special experience thanks to the custom-made furniture and the minimalist design. A separate dining room is available for small groups. Ivan Brehm attaches great importance to high-quality kitchen technology and relies on our proven PALUX Topline series.
Selected wines and cocktails as well as first-class service and ambience ensure an unforgettable gourmet experience at Nouri.
Ivan Brehm's Accolades
- One Michelin Star, Michelin Guide Singapore 2016
- KitchenAid Chef of the Year 2015, World Gourmet Summit
- Indoguna Best Restaurant 2015, World Gourmet Summit
- Eurocave Old World Wine List of the Year 2015, World Gourmet Summit
- Best New Restaurant 2014 (Western), The Peak Gourmet and Travel
- San Pellegrino Best New Restaurant 2014, World Gourmet Summit
At a glance: PALUX-Products in the Nouri in Singapore
- PALUX Topline
- PALUX Touch 'n' Steam
- PALUX Salamander
- PALUX Stainless Steel Furniture from the Ecoline series